At D Mac’s Auto Repair, we’re proud to service both domestic and import vehicles. When it come to imports, one of the most popular in and around Escondido is the Toyota Camry. It’s fuel efficient, provides more than ample power for in-town and highway driving and it comes with Toyota’s reputation for reliability. Of course, you do still need to invest in Toyota Camry service and repairs. We are here for you.
Service for Your Camry
Like all other vehicles, your Camry requires regular service and maintenance. We can help. D Mac’s Auto Repair can offer all the services you need to ensure that your Camry stays in good running condition including:
• Oil Changes: Change your oil regularly to keep the engine properly lubricated and protected. We can offer conventional, synthetic blend or full synthetic oil. We also offer high-quality oil filters and the professional touch you need for peace of mind.
• Tire Rotations: Having your tires rotated regularly ensures even tread wear on all four and a smooth, comfortable ride while maximizing tire life.
• Tire Balancing: Tire balancing ensures that you experience no vibrations while driving and also prevents unnecessary wear and tear on other components.
• Air Filter: Your Camry’s air filter prevents dust, dirt and other contaminants from entering the engine. Over time, it becomes clogged. We will install a new, clean, OEM-compliant filter.
• Brakes: Your car’s brakes are extremely important. We’ll inspect your brakes at each service, and when the time comes, we can offer brake pad replacement, rotor resurfacing, brake fluid flushes and other essential services.
D Mac’s Auto Repair can also provide any other maintenance service required for your Toyota Camry.
In addition to regular, ongoing maintenance, you will need to follow Toyota’s specified factory maintenance schedule for your Camry. These services are less frequent, but are still very important. Depending on the year of your Camry, you’ll need to:
• Replace the spark plugs and wires every 30,000 miles
• Replace the cabin filter every 30,000 miles (or sooner depending on conditions)
• Inspect the charcoal fuel filter (replace if necessary)
• Replace the water pump
• Replace the timing belt
• Change the transmission fluid
• Change your brake fluid
• Change the power steering fluid
• Machine drums and replace shoes (if applicable)
• Inspect/recharge A/C
These are just a few of the factory maintenance and service items that will need to be handled on your Camry. Let D Mac’s Auto Repair ensure that your car is always in top condition with our 25 years of experience and professionally-trained technicians.
Contact D Mac’s Auto Repair in Escondido
At D Mac’s Auto Repair, we can provide a full range of car repair and auto maintenance services for all Toyota Camry owners in Escondido, CA and the surrounding area. Call us today at 760-746-0111 to schedule your service. We can often fit in your service the same day as your call.
To learn more about Toyota Camry service, read our other pages and blogs: